Who We Are:
Therapydia is a national network of Physical Therapy clinics featuring ongoing wellness programs like Yoga and Pilates. We strive to create an environment that is conducive to wellness with clinics that are well-appointed, well-equipped and well-staffed. Therapydia clinics use ReferralJET, our proprietary cloud-based software, and are connected to patients through our community website, Therapydia.com. Four major values drive Therapydia’s brand, TRUST, SATISFACTION, COMPASSION and GROWTH. Our brand makes up the DNA of our company and is expressed in everything we do. It’s about creating a positive and optimistic change in the way people experience physical therapy. As a Therapydia employee, you play a vital role in representing this brand and driving this change.
Opportunity Therapydia Offers:
- Dedicated to a patient satisfaction
- Dedicated to PT satisfaction
- Committed to one-on-one patient treatments
- Committed to paying market salary plus bonus
Qualities Therapydia Seeks:
- A highly skilled physical therapist
- Expert in manual therapy
- Passionate about helping patients
- Dedicated to educating people about the value physical therapy
- Social media savvy and interested in building a strong online brand
- Excited about using cloud based tools in your practice
Requirements for Consideration:
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
- 3 + years physical therapy experience
- Licensed in practicing state
Great health benefits, 401k and PTO. We also offer a signing bonus and a yearly bonus structure.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!