Our work injury rehabilitation program will help you get back to work quickly and safely. We’ll work with your adjustors, case managers and/or risk managers to make this process as smooth as possible. We understand that being out of work can be a hardship and we offer same and next day appointments to ensure you get quality care, faster.
At Therapydia, we focus on individualized care designed to support injured workers who are unable to return to the workplace. For those who work in jobs that require lifting or pulling/pushing weight, we’ll provide you with ergonomic education and a full body analysis to make sure that you’re utilizing your body movements in the most efficient way. Our workers comp physical therapy rehabilitation program treats workers with all types of musculoskeletal injuries that may occur on-the-job.
• Low back strain from lifting objects: “Throwing out your back” can occur when lifting heavy objects. We’ll teach you proper lifting mechanics and form and help you develop stronger back and core muscles to prevent future lifting injuries
• Wrist/hand pain from repetitive movements: By strengthening the structures in your wrist and hand, you can build tolerance to these repetitive movements.
• Hip pain from standing for prolonged periods of time: Building hip strength through balance and weighted exercises can make holding up your body weight an easier task.
• One-on-one, hands-on physical therapy care
• Custom treatment plan to reduce pain and improve range-of-motion and strength
• Posture and ergonomic education to reduce injury risks
Let’s work together to get you back to work! Contact us today!
78-6831 Alii Drive #420
(in the Keauhou Shopping Center)
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Phone: (808) 498-4144
Monday – Thursday: 7:00AM to 7:00PM
Friday: 7:00AM to 5:00PM